By “Personal Data” we mean any information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that individual. Information that has been anonymised so that it does not identify a specific person is not Personal Data.
The Site is published and operated by Sanofi Genzyme. Any personal information provided to or gathered by www.msmissingpieces.co.uk is controlled by Genzyme Therapeutics Limited of 4620 Kingsgate, Cascade Way, Oxford Business Park South, Oxford OX4 2SU, England as the data controller.
The Site is hosted by Sanofi Genzyme’s third party service provider, Nexinto GmbH, who acts as a data processor on behalf of the data controller.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA BY SANOFI GENZYME
When you visit this Site, Sanofi Genzyme may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
Personal data you provide to Sanofi Genzyme
You may give Sanofi Genzyme personal data by filling in forms on the Site. This includes registering to use any of the features of the Site, including, without limitation, registering for access to the channel, or contacting us to requesting further services or information by using the “Contact” feature on the Site.
The Personal Data we collect when you contact us via the “Contact” option will only be used for contacting you and providing the information that you have requested. It will only be retained as long as necessary for these purposes.
Personal data Sanofi Genzyme collects from you
When you visit this Site, Sanofi Genzyme will automatically collect the following Personal Data:
• technical information, including Internet Protocol ("IP") address, your log-in information, browser type and version, plug-ins, time zone setting, and operating system, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers; and
3. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Information you give to Sanofi Genzyme. Sanofi Genzyme may use your Personal Data to:
• Forward your requests to the relevant team within the Sanofi Group;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, or to notify you about changes to such products or services; and
• Provide you with access to Sanofi Genzyme’s applications and services.
Information Sanofi Genzyme collects from you. Sanofi Genzyme may use your personal data to:
• Customise, measure and improve the content and layout of Sanofi Genzyme’s websites and applications;
• Administer Sanofi Genzyme’s websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• Help keep Sanofi Genzyme’s websites safe and secure. This may include for example using an IP address in order to identify a user when Sanofi Genzyme feels that it is necessary in order to protect Sanofi Genzyme’s services, a Sanofi Genzyme website, other users or to enforce compliance with the Sanofi Genzyme websites’ terms and conditions of use;
• To ensure that Content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site, to the extent applicable, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to the Site.
5. HOW SANOFI GENZYME SHARES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Sanofi Genzyme will not sell or rent your personal data to any third parties. Sanofi Genzyme may combine your personal data with information we collect from our partners and use it to improve and personalise Sanofi Genzyme applications, systems or services.
Sanofi Genzyme will not disclose your Personal Data to anyone, except with your express permission or in certain special circumstances. For example, these special circumstances may include the following:
• We may disclose your disclose your Personal Data to any member of the Sanofi Group, which means our subsidiaries and our parent company and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us will be one of the transferred assets
• To third parties who are our trusted business partners or persons, acting under a confidentiality agreement, for the purpose of processing Personal Data on our behalf. These parties are required to process such information based on our instructions and in accordance with this Policy. They do not have any independent right to share this information.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access, amend or delete the Personal Data Sanofi Genzyme holds about you except in cases where Sanofi Genzyme is obliged to keep your Personal Data for legal purposes. If you wish to access, amend or delete your personal data, please submit your request to the contact details below.